Need a NEW Mattress? Our Sealy® and Temperpedic® Mattress departments can now be found in two of our locations – Connersville and Oxford. Each of these locations offer 0% Financing, Free Delivery for purchases over $599 within a 60 mile radius, and Guaranteed Lowest Prices! We look forward to helping you find the right mattress so you can get a better night’s sleep for years to come. Come in and talk to one of our trained associates!
A Reputation built on over 130 years of experience.
Sealy® and Temperpedic® provide the ideal blend of comfort, support and value. Sealy® andTemperpedic® make mattresses that people love, from a name they trust. You’ll spend a third of your life in bed so your mattress plays a vital role in the quality of your health and well-being. Buying a mattress is a decision that you should think about carefully. Since most people replace their mattress every seven to ten years, you’ll have to live with your decision for a long time. For most people, comfort is the most important factor with support and durability close behind. When it comes to comfort, there is no right and wrong. Only what’s right for you.
How do you know when it’s time to replace your mattress?
Check your sleep set for the following symptoms to see if it’s time to replace your mattress set.
- A valley has developed in the section of the mattress where you sleep
- Sagging across the middle third of the mattress or along the sides makes you roll toward your partner
- The mattress makes creaking noises
- Soft, non-supportive edges are a sign of edge breakdown
- You’re waking up sore or stiff in the morning
- You’ve developed recurring back pain
- Your current mattress is 7-10 or more years old
Are you getting the rest you could be? Check yourself for the following symptoms – if you have even one or two, a new mattress may help.
- Always tired in the morning
- Have constant difficulty getting out of bed
- In need of a nap during the day
- Unable to concentrate
- Not sleeping well. Poor sleeping habits or sleep deprivation is usually the first sign of a low-quality or older mattress