at Gillman Home Center
These Locations Carry a Variety of Weber Grills & Accessories:
Batesville, IN • Eaton, OH • Lebanon, IN
Gas City, IN • Frankfort, IN • Oxford, OH,
and Winchester, IN
Each store is unique and may not carry everything featured here. See store for details.
There’s a Grill for Everyone!
- Infinity ignition
- High-performance burners
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Grease management systems
- Mounts to your Genesis II or Spirit II
- Connects to an app on your phone
Spirit II Series Grills
Genesis II Series Grills
Summit Series Grills
- The Weber Q Series Grills include electric and gas models.
- There is a 1000 series, 2000 series, and 3000 series to choose from.
- The Weber Q 1000 series gas grills are our most popular grills and have 8,500 BTU-per-hour input on the main burner.
- The 1200 series has 2 working tables that fold and come in multiple colors, as well, to match any decor style or even your favorite team’s colors.
- The Weber Q 1400 and 2400 are both electric have a 6 ft. grounded cord and use 1,560 watts – 120 volts.
- The Weber Q 2000 series gas grill is available with a 12,000 BTU-per-hour input on the main burner and available in titanium color.
- It has 2 working tables attached to the side that can fold.
- The Weber Q 3000 series gas grill is available with up to 21,700 BTU-per-hour input on the main burners and available in propane or natural gas. Titanium color.
- It has 2 working tables attached to the side that can fold. The grill also bolts into a heavy-duty cart for easy storage and moving around, also includes 3 tool hooks.
- Plated steel, hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Glass-reinforced nylon bowl handles with tool hooks
- Glass-reinforced nylon lid handle with heat shield
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Tuck-Away lid holder
- Two Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders
- Tool hooks
- Gourmet BBQ system hinged cooking grate
- Painted, metal fold-down table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Wire bottom shelf
- Locking casters
- Electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system
- Weather-protected CharBin storage container
- Removable LCD cook timer
Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker Series
- The 14″ smoker can fit an entire roast, but small enough to fit in your car and take with you. Serves 3-5 people.
- The 18″ smoker will execute a roast to feed the family for days. Serves 4-6 people.
- The 22″ smoker will execute multiple roasts to feed bigger families or for the annual backyard BBQ party. The extra-large water pan helps to maintain the heat for all-day smoking.
Don’t forget the Accessories!
Grill Cooking Accessories:
- Gourmet BBQ System
- Grilling Tools: like spatulas, tongs, and brushes
- iGrill and Thermometers
- Griddle and Planchas
- Charcoal Briquettes and Accessories
- Elevations Tiered Grilling Systems
- Barbeque Racks and Roasters
- Smoking Woods and Planks
- Specialty Accessories; like corner holder set, or a burger press
- Mitts, Gloves, and Aprons
- Grill Brushes
- Covers and Carry Bags
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Drip Pans
- Charcoal Grill Replacement Parts
- Gas Grill Replacement Parts
- All components from the date of purchase when assembled and operated in accordance with the accompanying Owner’s Manual, normal wear and tear excluded.
- 10 year: Bowl, lid, and center ring: no-rust-through/burn-through
- 5 year: One-Touch cleaning system: no-rust-through/burn-through
- 5 year: Plastic components (excluding fading and discoloration)
- 2 year: all remaining parts
- 10 year: Cookbox: no-rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 10 year: Lid assembly: no-rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 5 year: Plastic components (excludes fading and coloration)
- 2 year: All remaining parts
- 5 year: Cookbox: no-rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 5 year: Lid assembly: no-rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 5 year: Stainless steel burner tubes: no-rust-through/burn-through
- 5 year: Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: no-rust-through/burn-through
- 5 year: Platic components (excludes fading and coloration)
- 2 year: All remaining parts
Time to get moving. Jump in your auto or walk, skip or jump on down to Gillman Home Center in Batesville, Eaton, Lebanon, Frankfort, Oxford, and Winchester. Our employees will be pleased to help you and show you some of the grills on display. You can ask questions and see the actual grill size and components to guide you on your next purchase of a Weber grill.